EU - Countries Using AUS & US

Please Note

The country you are choosing to travel to uses two types of plug, both the US type three pin and the UK three pin.

This means there will be parts of the country you are visiting that will have one or other or both of the socket types used which means a choice of travel adapters is avaialble.

Either buy one of each if you are travelling extensively or please research the region your are travelling to in order that you can make the correct selection.

By using this website you agree to accept our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions